26 May 2010

The End of an Era

My dear readers,

My time in Bologna has come to a close. But what a year it was! It wasn't always easy, but there was never pain without growth. I have been so blessed to have met friends I'll keep, visited places I'll remember, and learned recipes I'll continue to make.

Some of the things I will miss most about Europe:
1. The friends I have there.
2. The food: the quality, and how it changes from country to country, city to city.
3. Open-air markets for everything from food to clothing to antiques to artwork.
4. Public transportation. Ok, so long train rides aren't exactly fun, and Ryanair isn't the greatest, but it is so amazing how easily you can get from place to place!

I'd like to thank all of you who have followed my blog these past nine months, it was a joy to write it for you!

Ciaociao for now!

Signing off until next big adventure,
the Sengenblogger

1 comment:

  1. There is a great online guide that brings you the best of bologna in english!! the site is beautiful and has even been nominated for a AWWWARD. i found some great places here... hope you guys enjoy it as well..
    http://www.bolognamagazine.com/

    ReplyDelete